How It Works
Once you set available options, send an email to participants requesting a response on how they would like to proceed with their event registration. In the email, link to your options landing page where participants can make their selection. For actions that can be self-serviced in their accounts, participants are directed to login to their account to make the change. From the initial email to the landing page, everything is branded making it a cohesive process every step of the way.
1. Implement a virtual race experience for your events that were postponed or cancelled; bringing unity to our communities is more important now than ever
2. Lead your community in staying active - provide at-home virtual training, fitness tips or best practices for managing stress through fitness
3. Craft engaging live fitness content through Instagram, Facebook or YouTube
4. Start a community fitness challenge to drive motivation with giveaways or incentives
5. Stay positive and share words of encouragement. We’re all in this together!